2013-03-01 17:01:51 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Cepheid Market Share Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
GlobalData's new report, "Cepheid Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Cepheid's market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Cepheid market share information in two key market categories - Genetic Testing and Infectious Immunology. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Full Report Details at
Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Cepheid operates in - In Vitro Diagnostics.
* Cepheid's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key country the company has presence in - United States.
* Cepheid's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market categories the company has presence in - Genetic Testing and Infectious Immunology.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key region - North America.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in..
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Cepheid operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Cepheid's market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Siemens Healthcare, Qiagen N.V., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Gen-Probe Incorporated, Innogenetics NV, Nuclear Laser Medicine srl, bioMerieux S.A., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Alere Inc., DiaSorin S.p.A, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Hologic, Inc., Shanghai Kehua Bio-engineering Co., Ltd., PerkinElmer, Inc., OraSure Technologies, Inc., Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Cellestis Limited, Trivitron Healthcare Pvt Ltd., Span Diagnostics Ltd., Tulip Diagnostics (P) Ltd, Genzyme Virotech GmbH, ELITech Group, Chembio Diagnostics, Inc.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 In Vitro Diagnostics
3.1.1 Genetic Testing
3.1.2 Infectious Immunology
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Facts 2011
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Financial Performance
4.4 SWOT Snapshot
4.5 Business Overview
4.6 Major Products and Services
6 SWOT Analysis
6.2 Cepheid Strengths
6.2.1 Increasing Liquidity Ratios
6.2.2 The GeneXpert System
6.2.3 Strong In-house Research Expertise
6.2.4 Wide Market Applications
6.3 Cepheid Weaknesses
6.3.1 Termination of Supply Agreement with Roche
6.3.2 Product Recalls
6.3.3 Legal Proceedings
6.4 Cepheid Opportunities
6.4.1 Growth in Emerging Economies
6.4.2 Changing Demographics
6.4.3 New Product Launches and License Approvals
6.4.4 Inorganic Growth Strategies
6.5 Cepheid Threats
6.5.1 Cost Containment Pressures
6.5.2 Competitive Pressures
6.5.3 Government Regulations
6.5.4 Rapid Technological Advancements
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 In Vitro Diagnostics (Genetic Testing), Global, Market Share 2011
8.2 Cepheid, In Vitro Diagnostics (Genetic Testing), by Region, Market Share (2011)
8.3 Cepheid, In Vitro Diagnostics (Genetic Testing), by Country, Market Share (2011)
8.4 In Vitro Diagnostics (Infectious Immunology), Global, Market Share 2011
8.5 Cepheid, In Vitro Diagnostics (Infectious Immunology), by Region, Market Share (2011)
8.6 Cepheid, In Vitro Diagnostics (Infectious Immunology), by Country, Market Share (2011)
9 Cepheid Medical Equipment Market Share Analysis by Category
9.1 Cepheid, In Vitro Diagnostics, Global, Category Revenue Share (2011)
9.2 Cepheid, North America, Category Revenue Share (2011)
9.2.1 Cepheid, United States, Category Revenue Share (2011)
10 Key Employees
11 Key Employee Biographies
12 Company Statement
13 Locations And Subsidiaries
13.1 Head Office
13.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
14 Financial Deals Landscape
14.1 Cepheid, Deals Volume Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
15 Cepheid Detailed Deal Summary
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.