2014-02-17 04:09:04 - Charting the Biosimilar and Biobetter Development Pipeline (2013) - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Who are the companies involved? What does their portfolio look like? What stage are they at? Which products offer the best potential in terms of competitor development? Critical questions needing robust answers. That is where Charting the Biosimilar and Biobetter Development Pipeline (2013) comes in.
Charting the Biosimilar and Biobetter Development Pipeline (2013) will help you to:
- Understand the landscape of biosimilar/biobetter development through pipeline analysis of all known biosimilar developers worldwide
- Drill down to discover the levels of potential biosimilar and biobetter competition by therapy area, drug class, development status, and country
- Establish the level of biosimilar/biobetter competition to leading brands
- Learn which biosimilar developers are potential future competitors or collaborators
- Interrogate the
development portfolio of over 300 companies and discover which are the leaders in biosimilar/biobetter development
- Identify development hotspots and know where research is taking place
NEW FULLY UPDATED EDITION INCLUDES ANALYSIS AND DATAFILE
The massively expanded second edition of this leading drug intelligence report provides a complete, practical and highly-detailed insight into the status of 868 biosimilar/biobetter drugs in development from over 300 companies worldwide. Widely considered to be the most comprehensive analysis of its type, Charting the Biosimilar and Biobetter Development Pipeline (2013) is delivered in two modules:
1. Biosimilar Datafile - New this edition!
Enjoy the practical benefits of a Microsoft Excel file containing data on biosimilar and biobetter drugs currently marketed or known to be in clinical development worldwide. Each drug can be seen in the context of data on their biologic reference products and content can readily be filtered on key indicators such as:
- Product Name/Development Code
- HQ Location
- Reference Product
- Originator Company
- Product Type
- Stage of Development (US)
- Stage of Development (EU)
- Therapy Area
- EU Patent Expiry
- US Patent Expiry
- Brand Name (reference products)
- Sales Value (reference products)
Using the tables provided you can effortlessly drill down into the content to identify biosimilars/biobetters in development by country, company, ATC classification, stage of development therapeutic area. Better still, the data can easily be exported to your own analytics or competitive intelligence system.
2. Biosimilar Development Analysis Report
This completely updated and expanded report volume utilises the Datafile content to produce more than 200 clear tables, charts, graphs and maps to provide "at a glance" insights into high-level trends and significant developments. Areas covered include:
- Leading biosimilar companies - number of biosimilar products in portfolio
- Geographic distribution of biosimilar/biobetter research
- Biosimilar development pipelines by 14 compound class and therapy areas
- Biosimilar development pipelines by therapy area
- Biobetter developments by compound class and therapy area
- Biobetters in development by 13 therapy areas
Reasons to Buy
Who should read this report?
Product managers at pharma/biotech companies with original biologics:
Identify how many biosimilars versions of your products are being developed and by whom
Product managers at biosimilar developers:
Know how many biosimilars are being developed in different therapy areas or of different originator products so that you can identify opportunity gaps/areas with less competition
Heads of licensing at pharma/biotech companies: Use the database to identify biosimilars developers that may want to license in/out their products - whilst also assessing the competitive environment for any products that they may currently license.
Investment managers at venture capital firms, seed funding bodies and investment banks:
Assess the investment potential of companies and their development pipelines: the risks are high but potential reward is great for those that bring product to market.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.