2014-03-14 00:53:02 - Wealth in Chile: HNW Customers - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Part of a three-part series, Wealth in Chile: HNW Customers analyses the profile of Chilean HNW individuals from their investments to product demand to sources of wealth. This report is based on our 2012 Global Wealth Managers Survey. The results of the survey are accompanied by best-practice case studies on how to target Chilean HNW individuals where applicable.
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in Chile and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of Chilean HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand among Chilean HNW individuals from discretionary asset management to art advisory and philanthropy.
- Analyse the best method to capture new Chilean HNW clients and how
best to maintain communication during the client relationship.
A major source of wealth in Chile comes from family businesses. Unfortunately, client acquisition is more reliant on a relationship manager´s own contacts, suggesting that it will be costly to access such family business opportunities, as those managers with the best client books can demand increased salaries.
HNW asset allocation is split between indirect and direct investment into equities, corporate bonds, and domestic government bonds. There is an above global average allocation into property. Wealth managers foresee greater investment into equities in the next two years while demand for most other asset classes remains stagnant.
HNW individuals have strong demand for all asset management services. Demand for pension, tax, and inheritance planning is higher in Chile than the global average. Beyond traditional asset classes, demand for art advisory and philanthropy is below the global average, highlighting the conservative nature of Chilean HNW investors.
Reasons to Buy
- How do Chilean HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- What investments make up an average Chilean HNW investment portfolio?
- What wealth management products and services are in demand in Chile?
- How often do Chilean wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, and face-to-face meetings?
- How do Chilean HNW individuals compare to their global peer group?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.