2014-03-12 09:29:03 - Biomaterials China News 1301 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
This is an annual subscription product, with regular updates throughout the year.
On Jan. 6, 2013, China´s State Council published the 12th Five-Year Plan for Biological Industry Development which reveals that the Chinese government attaches more importance to raw materials and domestic consumption of biological products.
Although no Chinese enterprise has yet begun industrial production of biodegradable polyurethane (PU), a potential biodegradable material, it has a very positive future given the strength of consumption. CCM has written a brief introduction to this material after consulting experts.
In Dec. 2012, Jinye Group Co., Ltd. published a notice stating that its subsidy will construct PLA tows and related filter rods program, which may boost market demand for PLA fiber. In the same period,
Reverdia commenced operations at its first global large-scale bio-SA plant; bio-SA has, in fact, attracted several well-known global enterprises to the business.
As for the raw materials of these biological materials, the price of castor oil may remain stable in the short term given the decrease in the production of Indian castor beans and the withdrawal of speculative capital. The BDO industry may have experienced an overcapacity in 2012, as the increase in demand and price in the last few years has attracted too many new entrants.
- On Jan. 6, 2013, China´s State Council issued the 12th Five-Year Plan for Biological Industry Development, which reveals that the Chinese government has begun to attach importance to raw materials and consumption.
- Biodegradable PU may be a shining direction for PU industry.
- The development of Chinese chitosan fiber industry meets troubles, since its capacity has grown rapidly, but its output is still very low.
- In 2012, the volume of global carbon emissions increased further. The biological materials industry may benefit from this due to the low carbon properties of biological materials.
- Jinye Yuyang will construct PLA tows and related filter rods program, which may bring some changes to the tobacco tow and PLA fiber market.
- Reverdia started operations at its first global large-scale bio-SA plant in Dec. 2012.
- Wuhan Huali is developing its biodegradable plastic business.
- Domestic BDO industry may have seen overcapacity in 2012 due to great expansion in the last few years, and sharply decreasing prices may be the proof.
- The domestic castor oil price may be stable in the short term until Feb. 2013 after experiencing bullish sentiment in 2011 and bearish sentiment in H1 2012.
- In Nov. 2012, China´s import and export volume of PLA reached 174.631 tonnes and 36.287 tonnes respectively. There were still some PLA transactions concluded at high prices.
- In Nov. 2012, China imported 34,428.666 tonnes of fresh cassava and 494,312.08 tonnes of dry cassava with prices of USD69/t and USD257/t respectively.
- In Nov. 2012, China imported 13,428.398 tonnes of castor oil and derivatives with an average import price of USD1,409/t.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.