2014-03-12 09:19:01 - Crop Protection China News 1301 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
This is an annual subscription product, with regular updates throughout the year.
Domestic pesticide industry is still considered to enjoy a gradual recovery in 2012. The raising price of pesticides, increasing amount and value of pesticide export, good performance of listed pesticide enterprises all cover up the fact of the ongoing cruel industry integration. Medias in China preferred to highlight the news from large pesticide enterprises, but little of them focused on those medium and small sized pesticide enterprises most of which have actually experienced a hard time in this year.
As homogenization competition in domestic pesticide industry became more and more intense in recent years, price war was still one of the favorite ways for domestic pesticide enterprises took to
seize market shares. It will not be a large problem for large enterprises with good capital backgrounds, but it will be a large challenge for those medium and small sized ones. Plus, as more and more foreign pesticides were imported to China, the market shares that held by medium and small sized enterprises shrank day by day.
Some experts have ever said that Chinese enterprising businessmen are good at attacking but weak at defending. Whether the characteristic is good or bad for them to run business seems to have been proved.
However, under such adverse situation in domestic pesticide industry, it may be the time for most of enterprising businessmen in medium and small sized enterprises to change their ideas to defend themselves. There will be a chance for development only if they keep their enterprises alive.
While entering 2013, the third year of of the 12th Five-Year Plan and led by direction of Pesticide Industrial Policy and 12th Five-Year Plan for Pesticide Industry, the industry integration will be much intense. Thus, what measure will those medium and small sized pesticide enterprises take to enhance their competitiveness and keep themselves alive will be the most important thing for them to consider.
- M&A and expansion cases among domestic pesticide enterprises witness growth in 2012.
- The first national standard of commodity supervision and sampling inspection will be formally carried out on 15 Feb., 2013.
- China is brewing soybean industrial policy adjustment as the import volume of soybean hits a new record high in 2012.
- China´s pesticide adjuvants in extra small packages now are being increasingly used in pesticide sales, but China lacks of relevant regulations on them at present.
- The price rising of pyridine after the initiating of anti-dumping investigation case has caused the price rising of paraquat.
- Nutrichem gains GLP certification from the Belgian GLP Monitoring Authority on 11 Jan., 2013.
- Some main domestic pesticide companies predict their net profit in 2012 would witness growth more or less.
- Jiangsu Huifeng announces to set foot in seed industry by acquiring 51% equity of Jiangsu Focus
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Agriculture, Farming & Raw Materials Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Agriculture, Farming & Raw Materials Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.