2014-03-12 09:10:05 - China Fluoride Materials Monthly Report 201301 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
This is an annual subscription product, with regular updates throughout the year.
Compared to 2011, the development of the fluorine chemical industry in China was slow in 2012 due to the lingering economic downturn. For instance, the domestic price of R22 and PTFE decreased by varying degrees.
The first phase of Yinyi Mining´s fluorine chemical project will be launched in 2013. In addition, Fengzhen City of Inner Mongolia invested about USD400 million to build a fluorine chemicals industrial base and it is expected to be one of the largest industrial bases of fluorine chemicals in the world when all the programs are completed in 2015.
On the application of new technology, Guizhou Kailin Group will produce AHF with fluorine-containing exhaust generated from the
phosphorus chemical industry. This is undoubtedly meaningful in view of decreasing resources and increasing demand for fluorite.
- China removes export tariffs on fluorite for 2013, but the export outlook remains uncertain.
- In Dec. 2012, domestic price of R22 decreased by 1.14% month on month and it´s estimated that it will remain low in Jan. 2013.
- Domestic capacity of R32 will rebound in the next three years, due to the optimistic forecast for future demand of R32.
- 3F terminated plans to acquire Zhongrun Fluorine Chemical because of differences over the development direction of the main business.
- Guizhou Kailin Group will be the second company to produce AHF with fluorine-containing exhaust generated from the phosphorus chemical industry in Guizhou Province when the production equipment of AHF is officially put into operation.
- The first phase of Yinyi Mining´s fluorine chemical project will be launched in 2013, generating better returns for Yinyi Mining.
- The market price of aluminum fluoride in China showed an uptrend in Oct.âDec. 2012 and it is expected that the price will keep rising in Jan. 2013.
- Fengzhen City, a city in the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, is building one of the world´s largest industrial bases of fluorine chemicals.
- In Jan. 2013, Baotashan made progress in the fluorocarbon resin polymerization research project in cooperation with Yanchang Fluorosilicone.
- The domestic price of PTFE has trended downwards from Jan. 2012 to Aug. 2012 and rebounded for the three months to Nov. 2012. It´s expected that the price will tend to be weak in early 2013.
- Domestic LiPF6 production will be able to meet domestic market demand in 2015.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research/Chi ..
Browse all Chemicals Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research?aCo ..
Browse all Chemicals Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Company-Profile?aCo ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.