Fungicides China News 1301 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-12 09:25:01
This is an annual subscription product, with regular updates throughout the year.
Products´ quality problem, especially pesticide residue problem, has been existing in China for a long time. This situation didn´t change in 2012. In the eye of the public, pesticides still play an inglorious role.
A report released by Greenpeace in April 2012 said that tea products made by top Chinese companies contain residues of banned pesticides, which shocked the public. Later in 2012, paper bags containing pesticides, mainly fungicides, were reported to be used for fruit bagging, angering the public again.
However, pesticides should not be criticized so much. In 2012, China´s grain production recorded a new high, which could not be achieved without pesticides. China need to produce more grain to meet the increasing demand, indicating more pesticide application in the future.
Undoubtedly, China´s governments and pesticide companies should do more to guide farmers to apply pesticides lawfully and scientifically in order to provide adequate and safe food for the people.
- Corn fungicides´ market will be more and more important with the adjustment of crop planting structure in China.
- Seed treatment agents for seed potato may witness fast development in the near future.
- MIIT and MOF jointly release the list of 2012 National Technology Innovation Demonstration Enterprise recently and SYRICI is the only pesticide company (institute) on the list.
- Huifeng Agrochemical´s biggest shareholder, Zhong Hangen, continues to pledge his shares in Dec. 2012.
- Yangnong Chemical plans to set up a new pesticide production subsidiary in Jiangsu Province and its fungicide business is expected to be enhanced with this project.
- Jiangsu Sword aims to reinforce its fungicides´ market position by launching some products with bright market prospect.
- Taizhou Bailly will expand azoxystrobin capacity and upgrade fluazinam production line.
- Xi´an MPC acquires two temporary registrations of bupirimate 97% TC and 25% ME in mid-Dec. 2012, assisting it to earn much more profits in the future.
- Sevencontinent Green becomes the third company to obtain cyproconazole TC registration in China.
- 69 new registrations (not including the update of old ones) of fungicide technical are approved in China in 2012.
- The application for formal registrations of four fungicides are unapproved by National Pesticide Registration Review Committee in H2 2012, including pythium oligadrum, ethirimol, berberine and physcion.
- Prices of most fungicides decrease in 2012.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Agriculture, Farming & Raw Materials Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Agriculture, Farming & Raw Materials Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.