Glyphsoate China Monthly Report 1301 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-12 09:17:02
This is an annual subscription product, with regular updates throughout the year.
Glyphosate has gone through an extraordinary year in 2012. In the whole year of 2012, one of the biggest changes is the price increase of glyphosate products. The annual average prices of glyphosate technical and most glyphosate formulations have climbed up to the highest ones since 2009.
Many events have greatly affected the development of glyphosate industry in 2012, but will these events keep driving the development of glyphosate industry in 2013? Will the prices of glyphosate products climb up to new records in the first month of 2013?
- Multinational companies actively seize patent registrations of mixed glyphosate formulations in China in 2012, meaning that the future market competition of mixed glyphosate formulations will be intense.
- Global demand for glyphosate will continue increasing during 2012-2016, and the demand in three regions including South America, North America and Asia Pacific will play key roles continuously.
- In 2012, policies and market in glyphosate industry change greatly in China, and the battle of anti-dumping in Australia and Europe also greatly affects the development of China´s glyphosate industry.
- PMIDA´s tax code was changed from 29310000 to 29319011, and PMIDA has been redefined as a general merchandise with a MFN rate of 6.5% and a general rate of 30% since 1 Jan., 2013, and the export tax rebate of PMIDA may be reduced or cancelled further.
- Glyphosate has gone through an extraordinary year in 2012, and there are ten events in China´s glyphosate industry which caused great responses from glyphosate market.
- China has a new non-liquid paraquat formulation registration, namely paraquat 50% SG, but it will be very hard for new non-liquid paraquat formulations including paraquat 50% SG to capture glyphosate´s market share and shake glyphosate´s status in the herbicide market.
- Glyphosate market witnessed a new prosperity in 2012, and glyphosate´s ex-works price increased to the highest one since 2009, but glyphosate market in 2012 still failed to surpass the brilliant performance in 2008 on the whole.
- In 2012, China achieved about one hundred new registrations of glyphosate products, and solid glyphosate ammonium salt is the most popular product registered in 2012, a sign of growth potential in China´s glyphosate market.
- Glyphosate price decreases slightly in Jan. 2013.
- Glyphosate export volume increases in Nov. 2012.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research/Gly ..
Browse all Chemicals Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research?aCo ..
Browse all Chemicals Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Company-Profile?aCo ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.