2014-03-12 09:20:06 - Herbicides China News 1301 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
This is an annual subscription product, with regular updates throughout the year.
The effect of some of the events will continue into 2013. In 2012, lots of industrial participants in the Chinese herbicide market still made great efforts to drive the industrial development with their aggressive ambition and the industry has undergone remarkable development in the meantime.
Though it seems that Chinese herbicides haven´t been adversely affected by the current unstable global situation, inflation is on the rise in China nowadays. In fact, all Chinese herbicide manufacturers endure cost pressures and stiff competition as well. Under such background in China, the Chinese pesticide industry is experiencing industry integration. Therefore, the weak will become weaker and the strong will become stronger in the
future. In other words, industrial selection will continue in 2013.
Aiming to enable more room to survive, the agrochemical leaders in China have begun to expand businesses and production chains one after another. Meanwhile, their dominance is also constantly being enhanced. As a result, it can be predicted that future competition will focus on strategy combat rather than simple marketing in 2013.
- Top 10 events of Chinese herbicide industry in 2012.
- Jiangsu Sword plans to build a series of pesticide technical production lines with a capacity of 5,500t/a.
- Jiangsu Flag has 4,400t/a herbicide production lines under plan.
- Anhui Huaxing´s glyphosate and nicosulfuron projects failed to achieve expected profit as of June 2012.
- Herbicide formulation project in Noposion was launched in late Nov. 2012.
- Price of pure pyridine continued to rise in Dec. 2012.
- The trifluralin price kept slipping in 2012, from March to Dec., undergoing slight fluctuations.
- The prices of Chinese paraquat products in H2 2012 witnessed recovery.
- Fomesafen in China meets mild development with a flat growth of registration and capacity in recent years.
- Chinese diuron capacity witnessed growth in 2012.
- Chinese tebuthiuron technical was in short supply in late Dec. 2012.
- Glufosinate-ammonium supply experienced an intense period in H2 2012.
- As of 10 Jan., 2013, there were 653 acetochlor registrations in total in China.
- Herbicide technical registrations in China in 2012.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Agriculture, Farming & Raw Materials Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Agriculture, Farming & Raw Materials Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.