Insecticides China News 1301 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-12 09:27:02
This is an annual subscription product, with regular updates throughout the year.
Governments´ policies and regulations are influencing the development of insecticide enterprises, which should not be ignored. With the rise of more strict environmental protection policies, supply of products which are not environmentally friendly will be restricted to a large extent or even be banned by the government. For example, harmful solvents in EC formulations will be eliminated.
In mid-Dec. 2012, CCPIA made a plan of restriction standard and implementation scheme for harmful solvents in EC formulations of pesticides. China will implement the plan batch by batch. The first batch contains more than 4,000 varieties of EC formulations which involve 44 pesticide technical. Most of them are insecticides such as pyrethroids, abamectin, organophosphorus insecticides and carbamate insecticides.
Pesticide companies should swim with the tide, reasonably formulating development strategies to respond to governments´ policies and regulations, which will not only promote the development of the companies, but also provide better products for domestic farmers, as EC formulation is the most widely used pesticide in the market.
- China´s Pesticide Registration Review Committee insists that new registrations and renewals of YC formulation continue to be banned in China.
- The corn insecticide market is to be stimulated by increasing demand.
- On 3 Dec., 2012, Jiangsu Flag announced to expand its diafenthiuron technical capacity.
- On 26 Nov., 2012, Limin Chemical reveals that its upgrading technological project of 500t/a thiacloprid TC has been finished.
- Nanjing Jiukang signs supply agreements with 60 members of Shaanxi Zhonghe for a total volume of 1,500 tonnes of bio-pesticides.
- The total export volume of imidacloprid TC is up by 42.8% year on year in Q1-Q3 2012.
- China´s total export volume of diafenthiuron technicals and formulations reaches 384 tonnes in the first nine months of 2012.
- Scopoletin as a botanical acaricide is developed in China.
- On 12 Dec., 2012, Zhejiang Heben secures the registration of 92% bromopropylate TC, the second bromopropylate technical registered in China.
- 93 new registrations (not including the updating of the old registrations) of insecticide technical are approved in China in 2012.
- China´s Pesticide Registration Review Committee holds a meeting to review pesticide formal registrations: seven insecticides are on the release list and three of them are rejected.
- The registration number of emamectin benzoate soars from 64 in 2010 to 153 in 2012, ranking first place in the top ten pesticides by registration number in 2012.
- The ex-factory price of 98% methomyl TC keeps climbing and peaked in 2012.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Agriculture, Farming & Raw Materials Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Agriculture, Farming & Raw Materials Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.