2012-09-07 09:15:32 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "China Oil Markets, 2012", is now available at Fast Market Research
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in China. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the crude oil assets (oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals) in China. The report compares the investment environment in China with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil sector in China together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
* Historic and forecast data
relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals in China for the period 2005-2016.
* Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets in China.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the China’s energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the China including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to buy
* Gain a strong understanding of the country’s energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor’s major crude oil assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the oil sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Energy Sector, Crude Oil, Import, Export, Production, Consumption, Reserves, Forecast, Historical, Trends, 2020, Energy, Pipeline, Refining, Demand, Supply, Distillation Unit Capacity, Coking Capacity, Coking Capacity, Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity, Hydrocracking Capacity, Installed Capacity, Equity Partner, Operator, Length, Capacity, Government Take, Company Profile, SWOT, Business Description, News, Deals.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: CNOOC Limited, PetroChina Company Limited, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 China Energy Sector
2.1 China Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 China Energy Sector, Oil
2.2.1 China Oil, Overview
2.2.2 China Oil, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 China Crude Oil, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 China Crude Oil, Infrastructure
3 China Oil Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
3.2 The Overall Ranking
3.3 Upstream Fiscal Attractiveness
3.3.1 Maximum Government Take Index
3.3.2 Fiscal Flexibility
3.3.3 Maximum State Participation
3.4 Oil Sector Performance
3.4.1 Exploration Activity
3.4.2 Oil Production
3.4.3 Oil Reserves
3.4.4 Oil Consumption
3.4.5 Refining Industry
3.5 Economic Performance
3.5.1 GDP Growth Index
3.5.2 FDI Confidence Index
3.5.3 Balance of Trade Index
3.6 Socio-Political Performance
3.6.1 Democracy Index
3.6.2 Governance Index
4 China Exploration and Production Sector
4.1 China Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
4.1.1 China Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
4.1.2 China Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Assets Map
4.2 China Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production
4.2.1 China Exploration and Production Sector, Total Gross Crude Oil-Historical Production
4.2.2 China Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production by Type
4.2.3 China Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production by Assets
4.2.4 China Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Equity Weighted Crude Oil Production by Company
4.2.5 China Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share based on Gross Equity Weighted Crude Oil Production
4.3 China Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Forecasts
4.3.1 China Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production Forecast
4.4 China Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Asset Details
4.4.1 China Exploration and Production Sector, Active Crude Oil Asset Details
4.4.2 China Exploration and Production Sector, Planned Crude Oil Asset Details
4.5 China Exploration and Production Sector, Major Oil Discoveries
4.5.1 China Exploration and Production Sector, Number of Oil Discoveries
4.5.2 China Exploration and Production Sector, Oil Discovery Details
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.