2014-04-11 21:55:01 - China Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2020 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
China Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2020 - Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Orthobiologics, Trauma Fixation and Others
The new report, "China Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2020 - Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Orthobiologics, Trauma Fixation and Others", provides key market data on the China Orthopedic Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories â Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Shoulder Reconstruction, Small Joint Reconstruction, Orthobiologics, Orthopedic Braces and Supports, Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials, Spinal Surgery, Trauma Fixation, Orthopedic Tools and Orthopedic Prosthetics.
report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the orthopedic devices market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Analysts use epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipmentâbased forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Orthopedic Devices market categories â Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Shoulder Reconstruction, Small Joint Reconstruction, Orthobiologics, Orthopedic Braces and Supports, Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials, Spinal Surgery, Trauma Fixation, Orthopedic Tools and Orthopedic Prosthetics.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the China Orthopedic Devices market.
- Key players covered include DePuy Companies, Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, Stryker Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., Biomet, Inc., Trauson Holdings Company Limited, China Kanghui Holdings, Bonovo Orthopedics, Inc., Sanofi, 3M Health Care Ltd., Arthrex, Inc., Wright Medical Group, Inc. and Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what´s the most preferred mode of product distribution â Identify, understand and capitalize.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.