2012-12-21 16:18:00 - China Petrochemicals Industry Outlook to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends and Capacity Forecasts - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
China Petrochemicals Industry Outlook to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends and Capacity Forecasts - The report , "China Petrochemicals Industry Outlook to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends and Capacity Forecasts" provides an in-depth coverage of China petrochemicals industry. The report covers China petrochemical complexes details and presents installed capacity by key feedstock, process and technology. In addition, it presents petrochemicals demand and production forecasts, end use market share, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major petrochemicals producers in China.
The report classifies 26 petrochemical commodities into five different product families according to their chemical properties. It provides information about petrochemical complexes of each product family with details of operators,
equity partners with their stakes, year of commissioning and production capacity. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of China petrochemicals industry including all the major parameters.
The five product families mentioned in the report are Aromatics and Derivatives, Olefins and Derivatives, Vinyls, Styrene and Derivatives and Methanol and Derivatives.
- Petrochemicals industry supply scenario in China from 2000 to 2015 consisting of capacity growth, installed capacity by key feedstock, production process and technology
- Information of all active and planned petrochemical complexes with capacity forecasts up to 2015
- Detailed information such as key feedstock, operator and equity for all active and planned projects of five product families covering aromatics and derivatives (benzene, toluene, xylenes, PTA and PET), olefins and derivatives (ethylene, propylene, butadiene, polyethylene, EG, EO, polypropylene, acrylonitrile, phenol and SBR), vinyls (EDC, PVC, VAM and VCM), styrene and derivatives (styrene, polystyrene, EPS and ABS) and methanol and derivatives (methanol, acetic acid and MTBE)
- Market dynamics and trade balance data of petrochemical commodities from 2000 to 2015 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, average prices and import and export data
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description, capacity shares of key petrochemicals producers in China and information on the current and upcoming petrochemical complexes
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the petrochemicals industry in China
- Benefit from our advanced insight on the petrochemicals industry in China
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends affecting the petrochemicals industry in China
- Understand the market positioning of petrochemicals producers in China
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major companies in China
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research/Chi ..
Browse all Chemicals Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research?aCo ..
Browse all Chemicals Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Company-Profile?aCo ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.