Phosphorus Industry China Monthly Report 1301 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-12 09:23:01
This is an annual subscription product, with regular updates throughout the year.
In 2012, China witnesses a slowdown year-on-year GDP growth. In the meantime, China´s phosphorus industry presents a little volatile state to respond to China´s depressed economic situation.
With the advent of 2013, phosphorus ore in Hubei Province is bound to usher in another round of rising because of the adjustment of local resource tax. In order to further regulate local phosphorus resources, the resources tax of phosphorus ore in Hubei Province is reformed to be levied based on the value instead of on the quantity. Furthermore, it is predicted that China´s economy would exhibit signs of improvement in the entire 2013, which would lead to significant inflation. In this case, China´s phosphorus industry would also see some waves in 2013 as well as other commodities market.
- China´s phosphorus fertilizer manufacturing witnesses a tough scene in 2012.
- Without dramatic ups and downs in contrast with that of 2011, China´s phosphate industry appears moderate in 2012.
- Seven leading phosphorus enterprises are differentiated by their features.
- Hubei Xingfa is to keep its 30,000t/a phosphate-base water treatment chemicals project on track, despite the terminated cooperation with Dequest.
- Kailin Group completes the construction of 500,000t/a mono-dicalcium phosphate project on Jan. 7th, 2012.
- Yichang City expects to make local phosphorus resources exploitation seem more orderly and sustainable.
- Technological development of wet-process phosphoric acid production in China is speeding up a reshuffle for domestic phosphoric acid industry.
- China issues the export policy of 2013 for phosphate fertilizer on Dec.17th 2012.
- Although anti-dumping accusation from certain countries plagues types of Chinese-made phosphate salts products, it still can´t dampen Chinese phosphate salts firms´ exporting enthusiasm.
- Africa´s phosphate fertilizer industry is showing an alluring prospect.
- In China, excluding P2O5 and POCl3, the cumulative exports of most phosphorus products we concern all shrunk in the year to Nov. of 2012.
- China´s prime phosphorus products also see weak rising in price in 2012.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research/Pho ..
Browse all Chemicals Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research?aCo ..
Browse all Chemicals Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Company-Profile?aCo ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.