2014-03-12 09:30:02 - Sweeteners China News 1301 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
This is an annual subscription product, with regular updates throughout the year.
We summarized the development of China´s sweetener industry: there are both development chances and challenges in China´s sweetener industry, but China´s sweetener industry has developed well in 2012 in general. Policy adjustment by the Chinese government and increasing demand from downstream fields are two key factors for the development of China´s sweetener industry.
All in all, the development of China´s sweetener industry is expected to keep an uptrend in 2013. The downstream demand will still be a main driver for the development of the industry in 2013. However, the industry may still have to face some challenges, such as increasing price of raw material, decreasing price of sucrose and
strengthened government monitoring.
Besides, in this issue, CCM has noticed that some domestic sweetener producers are improving the competitiveness of their products. For example, organic qualification review of Ganzhou Julong on stevia sweetener is underway, which will increase the competitive power of the company´s stevia sweetener in the near future. In Dec. 2012, Baolingbao and Shandong Longlive both promoted their functional oligosaccharides as feed additives at a meeting held by China Feed Industry Association (CFIA) in Yucheng City, Shandong Province.
- 2012 Annual review of Chinese sweetener industry
- It is predicted that opening online shops will become a trend in domestic sweetener industry while some problems will exist at the same time.
- China´s output and consumption volume of sugar alcohols both showed an uptrend during 2008-2012, with CAGRs of 12.18% and 9.32% respectively.
- Standard for the Use of Nutrition Enhancer in Food (GB 14880-2012) forced in early 2013 may benefit the development of functional oligosaccharide industry in China.
- Organic qualification review of Ganzhou Julong on stevia sweetener is underway, which will benefit the company´s stevia sweetener export in the near future.
- It is predicted that Baolingbao and Shandong Longlive will pay more attention to promote functional oligosaccharides in feed additive in 2013.
- Changzhou Niutang enjoys good performance in 2012 thanks to the excellent performances of its aspartame and sucralose.
- After the first export in July 2012, 8,502 tonnes of HFCS in total were exported by Suzhou Gaofeng till Nov. 2012, which means the company is turning its HFCS target to foreign markets.
- Domestic sales volume of sucrose increased obviously in Sept. - Nov. of 2012, but its price just increased a little at the same time.
- During Jan. - Oct. 2012, export volume of acesulfame-K increased in China, while its export price showed a downtrend at the same time.
- Import volume of L-phe decreased by about 63% in Oct. 2012 compared to that in Sept. 2012; meanwhile its import price hit the lowest point in the first ten months of 2012.
- Not only export price but also ex-factory price of sucralose in China showed an uptrend during June-Oct. 2012.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Food and Drink Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Food and Drink Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.