TiO2 China Monthly Report 1301 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-12 09:13:02
This is an annual subscription product, with regular updates throughout the year.
On 18 Jan., 2013, the National Bureau of Statistics of China (NBSC) announced that China´s GDP was preliminarily estimated as USD8,243 billion in 2012, increasing by 7.8% compared with 2011. Real estate accounted for 5.6% of GDP in 2012. Under the macro-regulation of Chinese government, the real estate industry witnessed the lowest year-on-year growth of 3.8% among all industries in 2012, which was far lower than the average growth rate (7.8%). Furthermore, acreage bought by real estate companies was 356.7 million sq.m in 2012, decreasing by 19.5% compared with 2011.
However, because of the great uncertainty of the future economy, real estate companies prudently stocked up on land and retained as much cash as possible in H1 2012. Entering H2 2012, with the continuous prosperity of the real estate sales market, real estate companies increased their stocking up of land. As a result, CCM considers that the 2013 TiO2 market will have a better performance than in 2012.
In Nov. 2012, the TiO2 price slowed its fall, signaling that stability had returned. Stimulated by international TiO2 giants´ price cutting strategy, TiO2 import volume soared in Nov. 2012. The strict self-financial verification required by the CSRC will increase the uncertainty of Sichuan Lomon´s IPO application. According to a telephone interview with Henan Billions, Henan Billions expects a better performance of its TiO2 business in 2013.
In this issue, China TiO2 Monthly Report has undergone a small revamp, namely the "Supply & Demand" section has changed to the "Industrial Information" section. Imported titanium feedstock analysis and domestic titanium feedstock analysis are combined together under the section "Industrial Information". The "Price Update" section is now under the section of "Industrial Information" and TiO2 import & export analysis remains unchanged. Through this restructuring, CCM believes that readers will master the dynamics of the whole TiO2 industry more flexibly.
- China´s TiO2 import volume undergoes rocket increase while export volume continues sluggish trend in Nov. 2012.
- Total titanium feedstock supply volume is over 5.6 million tonnes in China during Jan. 2012 and Nov. 2012.
- TiO2 prices slow their fall and show signs of stability in Jan. 2013.
- With the supply of titanium feedstock coming under pressure and decline of TiO2 prices, TiO2 companies enhance their competitive strength through backdoor listing in 2012.
- The strict self-financial verification requirement of the CSRC makes the future of companies´ IPO applications cloudy.
- CCM´s new TiO2 project will focus on consumption, chloride processing in China, sales channels and opportunities in emerging markets.
- SRL achieves excellent performance in 2012 and expects to see a strengthening of the rutile & ilmenite market during 2013.
- Iluka generated revenue of USD1.07 billion in 2012, declining by 30.4% compared with the figure of USD1.54 billion in 2011.
- Global paint consumption generates a total sales of USD120 billion with an output volume of 39.82 million tonnes in 2012.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research/TiO ..
Browse all Chemicals Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research?aCo ..
Browse all Chemicals Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Company-Profile?aCo ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.