2013-12-13 13:11:25 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Citigroup Inc. (C) - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
Citigroup Inc. (Citigroup) is a diversified financial services holding company. The company together with its subsidiaries offers a wide range of financial services including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and asset and wealth management, among others to customers, corporations, governments and institutions. The company serves more than 200 million customers across 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citigroup's operations are organized under Citicorp and Citi Holdings. Citicorp mainly offers banking, securities, and transaction services. Citi Holdings provides brokerage, asset management, and consumer lending solutions. The company operates across North America; Europe, Middle East and Africa; Latin America and Asia. Citigroup is headquartered in New York, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711891_citigroup_inc_c_medical_equipment_adv ..
Inc. (C) - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Citigroup Inc. in the Medical Devices market. The report is an essential source of information for Medical Devices companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Citigroup Inc.'s deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Citigroup Inc., Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Citigroup Inc., Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Citigroup Inc., Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Citigroup Inc., Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Market, 2007 to YTD 2013
Citigroup Inc., Medical Equipment Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Citigroup Inc., Medical Equipment, Deal Details
Stryker Completes Acquisition Of Concentric Medical For US$135 Million
3M Completes Acquisition Of Ceradyne, Maker Of Ceramic Products, For US$860 Million
Cardiovascular Systems Acquires Replidyne
Flextronics International Acquires Solectron For US$3,591.94 Million
Perrigo To Acquire Elan For US$8.6 Billion
Endo Pharma Holding Completes Acquisition Of HealthTronics
Johnson & Johnson Acquires Mentor
Roche Acquires Ventana Medical Systems
HMS Holdings Completes Acquisition Of HealthDataInsights For US$400 Million
Stryker Completes Acquisition Of Orthovita
SXC Health Solutions Completes Acquisition Of Catalyst Health Solutions For US$4.4 Billion
The Dow Chemical Company Acquires Rohm and Haas
DSM Completes Acquisition Of Kensey Nash, Regenerative Medicine Company, For US$360 Million
Novartis Completes Acquisition Of Additional 52% Stake In Alcon From Nestle
Kimberly-Clark Completes Acquisition Of I-Flow
MedAssets Acquires Accuro Healthcare Solutions
Danaher Completes Acquisition Of 91.6% Stake In Iris International, Diagnostic Test Maker, For US$324 Million
Bristol-Myers Squibb Completes Public Offering Of 2% Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2022 For US$750 Million
Baxter Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2016 For US$500 Million
Medtronic Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2043 For US$750 Million
Eli Lilly Completes Public Offering Of 5.55% Notes For US$795 Million
DENTSPLY International Completes Public Offering Of 2.75% Senior Notes Due 2016 For US$300 Million
Johnson & Johnson Completes Public Offering Of Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2041 For US$300 Million
The Dow Chemical Completes Public Offering Of 2.8% Senior Unsecured Notes For US$5.2 Million
DuPont Completes Public Offering Of 1.75% Notes Due 2014 For US$400 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.