2013-01-05 03:25:57 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "ClearStream Technologies Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
ClearStream Technologies Ltd (ClearStream), formerly known as ClearStream Technologies Group plc, is a healthcare related medical device company. It is involved in the development and manufacture of minimally invasive medical devices for cardiovascular markets. The company's product portfolio includes several catheters, types of balloon and stent. Catheters are available in different diameters and sizes used by interventionalist and types of balloon and stent have coronary and peripheral applications. ClearStream markets its products through a network of international distributors across the world.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/527150_clearstream_technologies_ltd_strategi ..
ClearStream Technologies Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 24, 2011: ClearStream Reports Revenue Of EUR9.1m In H1 Fiscal Year Ended 2011nFeb 07, 2011: ClearStream Hosts International Clinical Symposium In Milan,
Jan 21, 2011: ClearStream Signs 25 Year Lease Agreement For Manufacturing And R&D Facility
Jan 11, 2011: ClearStream Receives EUR1 Million Grant From Enterprise Ireland
GlobalData's ClearStream Technologies Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
ClearStream Technologies Ltd - Key Facts
ClearStream Technologies Ltd - Key Employees
ClearStream Technologies Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
ClearStream Technologies Ltd - Major Products and Services
ClearStream Technologies Ltd - History
ClearStream Technologies Ltd - Company Statement
ClearStream Technologies Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
ClearStream Technologies Ltd - Business Description
ClearStream Technologies Ltd - Corporate Strategy
ClearStream Technologies Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ClearStream Technologies Ltd - Strengths
Strength - Extensive Range of Products
Strength - Strong Research and Development Capabilities
Strength - Diversified Geographical Presence
ClearStream Technologies Ltd - Weaknesses
Weakness - Product Recall
ClearStream Technologies Ltd - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Interventional Cardiology Market
Opportunity - Increasing Occurrence of Diabetes
Opportunity - Entry into Peripheral Stent Market
Opportunity - New Product Approvals
ClearStream Technologies Ltd - Threats
Threat - Risk of Product Obsolescence
Threat - Healthcare Reform Bill
Threat - Regulatory Requirements
ClearStream Technologies Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
ClearStream Technologies Ltd, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2006 to YTD 2012
ClearStream Technologies Ltd, Medical Equipment, Deals By Type, 2006 to YTD 2012
ClearStream Technologies Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
ClearStream Technologies Ltd, Recent Developments
19/09/2011: C. R. Bard To Acquire Clearstream Technologies For $69 Million
05/04/2011: ClearStream Technologies Completes Private Placement For $2 Million
24/03/2011: ClearStream Reports Revenue Of EUR9.1m In H1 Fiscal Year Ended 2011
07/02/2011: ClearStream Hosts International Clinical Symposium In Milan, Italy
21/01/2011: ClearStream Signs 25 Year Lease Agreement For Manufacturing And R&D Facility
11/01/2011: ClearStream Receives EUR1 Million Grant From Enterprise Ireland
Section 5 - Appendix
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.