2014-01-08 13:44:31 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Coal & Allied Industries Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Coal & Allied Industries Limited (Coal & Allied) is an energy and steel company. The company produces near to 50 m tonnes of coking, semi-soft and thermal coal for international export. The company holds interests in the Mount Pleasant, Lower Hunter Lands, Bengalla, and Carrington West Wing projects located in Mount Thorley Warkworth, Hunter Valley, and Bengalla areas in the Hunter Valley region of New South Wales. Its products include thermal coal, semi-soft coking coal, and pulverized injection coal. It has plants in Queensland, with operations located in the Bowen Basin region, where we manage the Blair Athol, Clermont and Hail Creek open cut mines and Kestrel underground mine. Coal & Allied has New South Wales operations located in the
Hunter Valley region, where they manage three open cut operations at Bengalla, Mount Thorley Warkworth and Hunter Valley Operations. The company's present investment in the regions of their operation creating jobs, providing infrastructure, helping communities and making revenue. Its Rio Tinto Coal Australia is 100 per cent owned by the Rio Tinto Group. Coal & Allied is 80 per cent possessed by the Rio Tinto Group and 20 per cent owned by Mitsubishi Development. The company operates as a subsidiary of Australian Coal Holdings Pty Ltd. Coal & Allied is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/744616_coal_allied_industries_limited_strate ..
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Coal & Allied Industries Limited provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Coal & Allied Industries Limited and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.