2013-01-14 00:59:21 - Collection Point Strategies in European Retail: Click and Collect Innovations Driving Online Spend - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
According to the Datamonitor FSCI survey, an average of 14% of consumers per country that had never shopped online cited inconvenient delivery times as a reason. Adding click and collect options will attract shoppers that are rarely at home to collect deliveries, maximising the customer base, while saving on delivery costs.
French PUDO point provider Mondial Relay offers its Point Relais Drive pick up point for large and heavy packages that would not fit into standard PUDO points in small cornershops. This has allowed Mondial Relay to partner with retailers selling large items, such as furniture and large domestic appliances.
European department stores are among the most active in click and collect services, with most creating dedicated instore collection points. House of
Fraser has launched a click and collect format in Aberdeen, making its online store accessible to shoppers in remote parts of the country as well as acting as a brand touch point for the retailer.
Rising demand for convenient delivery options is resulting in retailers launching a range of collection point strategies, helping them to extend their customer base, boost cross channel sales and reduce delivery failures. Logistical companies are also developing their own innovative models in the field, giving retailers diverse opportunities to maximize take up of the lucrative online channel.
- Develop plans to grow your online customer base by uncovering the barriers to internet shopping and what other retailers are doing to overcome them.
- Reduce failed deliveries by encouraging shoppers to collect orders and identify the most effective promotional methods to market the service.
- Extend the range of click and collect options available to your shoppers by discovering an array of innovative providers of collection services.
- Maximize cross channel sales opportunities by uncovering which products and services can be sold alongside collection points to boost upsell.
- Stay ahead of the competition through in-depth analysis of key players´ click and collect strategies across Europe.
Reasons To Buy
- How can I boost my online sales while simultaneously attracting footfall to my physical stores? What partners can I use where I don´t have stores?
- How can I save costs by reducing failed deliveries, limiting storage fees and create a denser network of delivery destinations?
- How can I optimize my collection points instore to increase uptake of my click and collect service? How should I advertise them online and instore?
- What social and behavioral factors are impeding uptake in online shopping and how can implementing click and collect help me overcome this?
- What types of strategies have my competitors adopted to make fulfillment more convenient? Who offers PUDO, locker and instore services?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research/Collec ..
Browse all Retail Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research?aCode= ..
Browse all Retail Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Company-Profile?aCode= ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.