2013-01-22 02:21:01 - Consumer Americas 2013 - a new country guide report on companiesandmarkets.com
Consumer Americas 2013 helps you to identify consumer market trends in North America and Latin America. The book has market size statistics for hundreds of consumer products in 14 countries in the region. Now in its 20th edition, there are six years of historic consumer market sizes (2006-2011) with forecasts to 2016. The statistics range from toys and games market sizes to food and drinks. Discover the fastest growing markets, those that are static and those in decline. Look inside Consumer Americas
Consumer Americas includes
- Market sizes for consumer products in 14 countries in North America and Latin America
- 6 years of historic data (2006-2011) and forecasts to 2016
- Volume and value data*, percentage (%) change
and per capita figures *Value data presented in local currency and US$
- Key socio-economic indicators to help put market trends into context
Market size statistics for hundreds of consumer products researched
Alcoholic drinks; Clothing and footwear; Consumer electronics; Cosmetics and toiletries; Disposable paper products; DIY; Domestic electrical appliances; Eyewear; Fresh food; Gardening; Home furnishings; Hot drinks; Household care products; House wares; OTC healthcare; Packaged food; Personal and leisure goods; Pet food and pet care products; Soft drinks; Tobacco; Toys and games
Socio-economic indicators researched
Economic indicators; Foreign trade; Population; Health; Household characteristics; Possession of household durables; Labour; Income; Consumer Expenditure; Retailing; Travel and tourism; IT and telecommunications
Argentina; Bolivia; Brazil; Canada; Chile; Colombia; Costa Rica; Ecuador; Guatemala; Mexico; Peru; Uruguay; USA; Venezuela
- How the market for video games has grown in the last 5 years
- How much the market for pet food is set to grow in the next 5 years
- Which country spends the most on DIY
- How much coffee is sold per capita in Brazil
Why buy this book
- Excellent starting point for understanding consumer market trends in the Americas
- Hard to research market sizes and forecasts available in one book
- Saves time - thousands of sources consulted to research these statistics
- Ideal reference book for company or academic libraries
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Country-Guide/ ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Country-Guide? ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Country-Guide?aCode=f3fb3 ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.