2013-01-22 02:22:03 - Consumer Asia Pacific and Australasia 2013 - a new country guide report on companiesandmarkets.com
Consumer Asia Pacific and Australasia 2013 will help you to identify consumer market trends in Asia Pacific and Australasia. It has market size statistics for hundreds of consumer products in 14 countries in the region, including China. Now in its 20th edition, there are six years of historic data (2006-2011) with forecasts to 2016. The statistics range from clothing and footwear market sizes to pet food and tobacco. Discover the fastest growing markets, those that are static and those in decline.
Look inside Asia Pacific and Australasia
Consumer Asia Pacific and Australasia includes
- Market size statistics for hundreds of consumer products in 14 countries
- 6 years of historic data (2006-2011) and forecasts to 2016
- Volume and value data*,
percentage (%) change and per capita figures *Value data presented in local currency and US$
- Key socio-economic indicators to help put market trends into context
Market sizes for hundreds of consumer products are researched
Alcoholic drinks; Clothing and footwear; Consumer electronics; Cosmetics and toiletries; Disposable paper products; DIY; Domestic electrical appliances; Eyewear; Fresh food; Gardening; Home furnishings; Hot drinks; Household care products; House wares; OTC healthcare; Packaged food; Personal and leisure goods; Pet food and pet care products; Soft drinks; Tobacco; Toys and games
Socio-economic indicators researched
Economic indicators; Foreign trade; Population; Health; Household characteristics; Possession of household durables; Labour; Income; Consumer Expenditure; Retailing; Travel and tourism; IT and telecommunications
Australia; China; Hong Kong; India; Indonesia; Japan; Malaysia; New Zealand; Philippines; Singapore; South Korea; Taiwan; Thailand; Vietnam
- How the market for spirits has grown in the last 5 years
- How much the market for contact lenses are set to grow in the next 5 years
- Which country spends the most on consumer electronics
- How many noodles are sold per capita in Japan
Why buy this book
- Excellent starting point for understanding consumer market trends in the Asia Pacific region
- Hard to research market sizes and forecasts available in one book
- It saves time - thousands of sources consulted to research these statistics
- Ideal reference book for company or academic libraries
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Country-Guide/ ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Country-Guide? ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Country-Guide?aCode=f3fb3 ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.