2013-01-22 02:25:01 - Consumer Europe 2013 - a new country guide report on companiesandmarkets.com
Consumer Europe 2013 helps you to identify European consumer market trends. Now in its 28th edition, the book has market size statistics for hundreds of consumer products in 27 countries in Europe. There are six years of historic consumer market size data (2006-2011) with forecasts to 2016. The statistics range from clothing and footwear market sizes to pet food and tobacco. Discover the fastest growing markets, those that are static and those in decline.
Look inside Consumer Europe
Consumer Europe includes
- Market sizes for consumer products in 27 countries in Europe
- 6 years of historic data (2006-2011) and forecasts to 2016
- Volume and value data*, percentage (%) change and per capita figures *Value data presented in local currency
- Key socio-economic indicators to help put market trends into context
Market size statistics for hundreds of consumer products
Alcoholic drinks; Clothing and footwear; Consumer electronics; Cosmetics and toiletries; Disposable paper products; DIY; Domestic electrical appliances; Eyewear; Fresh food; Gardening; Home furnishings; Hot drinks; Household care products; House wares; OTC healthcare; Packaged food; Personal and leisure goods; Pet food and pet care products; Soft drinks; Tobacco; Toys and games
Socio-economic indicators researched
Economic indicators; Foreign trade; Population; Health; Household characteristics; Possession of household durables; Labour; Income; Consumer Expenditure; Retailing; Travel and tourism; IT and telecommunications
Austria; Belgium; Bulgaria; Croatia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Finland; France; Germany; Greece; Hungary; Ireland; Italy; Lithuania; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Slovakia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; Ukraine; United Kingdom
- How the market for DIY has grown in the last 5 years
- How much the market for contact lenses are set to grow in the next 5 years
- Which country spends the most on consumer electronics
- How much pasta is sold per capita in Italy
Why buy this book
- Excellent starting point for understanding consumer market growth in Europe
- Hard to research market sizes and forecasts available in one book
- Saves time - thousands of sources consulted to research these statistics
- Ideal reference book for company or academic libraries
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Country-Guide/ ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Country-Guide? ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Country-Guide?aCode=f3fb3 ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.