2012-09-04 06:27:09 - Country Analysis Report: Brazil, In-depth PESTLE Insights - a new country guide report on companiesandmarkets.com
Although Brazil´s economy registered poor GDP growth of 3.2% in 2011, the economy is expected to grow strongly due to an increase in government expenditure ahead of the presidential elections in 2014 and the selection of Brazil to host the FIFA World Cup in 2014 and the Summer Olympics in 2016.
Features and benefits
* Understand how Brazil can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
* Gain an understanding of the political situation in Brazil, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
* Understand customer demographics in Brazil through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of Brazil identifies issues that affect the
country´s performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Brazil, as well as the country´s economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country´s performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Brazil´s economy, as well as the country´s performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
* How does Brazil perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
* What is the legal structure in Brazil and are the laws conducive to investment?
* How does Brazil perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
* How does Brazil perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide/Cou ..
Browse all All Sectors Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide?aCo ..
Browse all All Sectors Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Company-Profile?a ..
Browse all Latest Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Country-Guide?aCode=f3fb3 ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.