2014-03-13 09:03:02 - Country Analysis Report: India, In-depth PESTLE Insights - a new country guide report on companiesandmarkets.com
India registered an average GDP growth rate of 8.4% during 2003â08. The growth process was mainly driven by the services sector and supported by industrial activity. However, the credit crisis led to a global economic downturn and real-terms GDP growth declined to 6.8% in 2008 . In 2012, the Indian economy grew by 5.1%.
Features and benefits
* Understand how India can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
* Gain an understanding of the political situation in India, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
* Understand customer demographics in India through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of India identifies issues
that affect the country´s performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in India, as well as the country´s economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country´s performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of India´s economy, as well as the country´s performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
* How does India perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
* What is the legal structure in India and are the laws conducive to investment?
* How does India perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
* How does India perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide/Cou ..
Browse all All Sectors Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide?aCo ..
Browse all All Sectors Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Company-Profile?a ..
Browse all Latest Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Country-Guide?aCode=f3fb3 ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.