2012-09-13 20:15:18 - Country Analysis Report: New Zealand, In-depth PESTLE Insights - a new country guide report on companiesandmarkets.com
New Zealand has a strong banking sector that has acted as a buffer against the European debt crisis, and is seeking to create a common border with Australia to establish a single economic market. However, while the banks have continued to improve their funding positions, the country suffers from high fiscal and current account deficits which could weaken its financial position.
Features and benefits
* Understand how New Zealand can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
* Gain an understanding of the political situation in New Zealand, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
* Understand demographics in New Zealand through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as
healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of New Zealand identifies issues that affect the country´s performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in New Zealand, as well as the country´s economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country´s performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of New Zealand´s economy, as well as the country´s performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
* How does New Zealand perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
* What is the legal structure in New Zealand and are the laws conducive to investment?
* How does New Zealand perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
* How does New Zealand perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide/Cou ..
Browse all All Sectors Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide?aCo ..
Browse all All Sectors Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Company-Profile?a ..
Browse all Latest Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Country-Guide?aCode=f3fb3 ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.