Country Analysis Report: South Africa, In-depth PESTLE Insights - a new country guide report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-13 15:35:05
South Africa´s economy grew by 5.2% and 5.6% in 2006 and 2007, respectively, representing stable economic growth for the fourth consecutive year. The growth rate came down to 3.6% in 2008, and then contracted by 1.5% in 2009. However, a growth rate of 2.9% was recorded in 2010 and similar rates of expansion were seen in 2011 and 2012.
Features and benefits
* Understand how South Africa can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
* Gain an understanding of the political situation in South Africa, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
* Understand demographics in South Africa through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of South Africa identifies issues that affect the country´s performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in South Africa, as well as the country´s economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country´s performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of South Africa´s economy, as well as the country´s performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
* How does South Africa perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
* What is the legal structure in South Africa and are the laws conducive to investment?
* How does South Africa perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
* How does South Africa perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide/Cou ..
Browse all All Sectors Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide?aCo ..
Browse all All Sectors Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Company-Profile?a ..
Browse all Latest Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Country-Guide?aCode=f3fb3 ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.