2014-03-12 21:15:02 - Country Analysis Report: Sweden, In-depth PESTLE Insights - a new country guide report on companiesandmarkets.com
During 2000â07, Sweden maintained an average annual growth rate of around 2.8%. However, GDP contracted by 0.6% and 5.0% in 2008 and 2009 respectively, following the global economic slowdown and deep financial crisis. The Swedish economy recovered in 2010 to grow at 6.5%. Moderate growth in real terms was also seen in 2011 and 2012.
Features and benefits
* Understand how Sweden can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
* Gain an understanding of the political situation in Sweden, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
* Understand customer demographics in Sweden through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of Sweden identifies
issues that affect the country´s performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Sweden, as well as the country´s economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country´s performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Sweden´s economy, as well as the country´s performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
* How does Sweden perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
* What is the legal structure in Sweden and are the laws conducive to investment?
* How does Sweden perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
* How does Sweden perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide/Cou ..
Browse all All Sectors Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide?aCo ..
Browse all All Sectors Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Company-Profile?a ..
Browse all Latest Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Country-Guide?aCode=f3fb3 ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.