2012-09-13 20:17:18 - Country Analysis Report: Turkey, In-depth PESTLE Insights - a new country guide report on companiesandmarkets.com
The Turkish banking sector maintained steady growth in 2010, increasing assets by around 12% to reach $625.6bn. Indeed, the country had a capital adequacy ratio of 19% in 2010, indicating that Turkey has escaped the full force of the global financial crisis. Turkey is an energy-dependent country, and the cost of importing energy has a major bearing on its significant current account deficit.
Features and benefits
* Understand how Turkey can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
* Gain an understanding of the political situation in Turkey, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
* Understand customer demographics in Turkey through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as
healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of Turkey identifies issues that affect the country´s performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Turkey, as well as the country´s economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country´s performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Turkey´s economy, as well as the country´s performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
* How does Turkey perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
* What is the legal structure in Turkey and are the laws conducive to investment?
* How does Turkey perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
* How does Turkey perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide/Cou ..
Browse all All Sectors Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide?aCo ..
Browse all All Sectors Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Company-Profile?a ..
Browse all Latest Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Country-Guide?aCode=f3fb3 ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.