2013-12-05 15:56:14 - New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC. (Craig-Hallum) is an institutional research, trading and investment banking company. The product portfolios of the company are research, sales and trading and investment banking. Under research, the company searches for investment ideas. Its sales and trading service includes delivery of actionable ideas to the clients. Under investment banking, it offers a wide range of transactions such as M&A advisory engagements, private placements and public equity underwritings. It provides advices and services to the clients for the growth of their businesses. It caters to automotive, food & restaurants, consumer goods & services, lodging & gaming and media & entertainment. Craig-Hallum is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711793_craighallum_capital_group_llc_medical ..
GlobalData's Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC
- Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC in the Medical Devices market. The report is an essential source of information for Medical Devices companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Market, 2007 to YTD 2013
Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC, Medical Equipment Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC, Medical Equipment, Deal Details
Transgenomic Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US$8 Million
EnteroMedics Completes Public Offering Of US$29.8 Million
EnteroMedics Completes Public Offering Of Common Stock And Warrants For US$13 Million
EnteroMedics Completes Underwritten Public Offering Of Common Stock For US$14.5 Million
NeoGenomics Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US$10 Million
HealthStream Completes Public Offering Of Common Stock For US$58.3 Million
Phase Forward Completes Public Offering Of US$95 Million
Coastal Contacts Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US$20 Million
Transgenomic Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US$19 Million
Uroplasty Completes Public Offering Of US$5.13 Million
Chembio Diagnostics Completes Public Offering Of Common Stock For US$6 Million
TearLab Completes Public Offering Of Common Stock For US$12.4 Million
Microvision Completes Public Offering Of Common Stock For US$26 Million
Nanosphere Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US$5 Million
EnteroMedics Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US$5 Million
Delcath Systems Completes Public Offering Of Common Stock For US$35.28 Million
TearLab Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US$40.4 Million
TearLab Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US$8 Million
Merge Healthcare Completes Registered Direct Offering Of Common Stock For US$27 Million
Sunshine Heart Prices Public Offering Of Shares For US$40 Million
Sunshine Heart Completes Public Offering Of Common Stock For US$21 Million
Microvision Completes Public Offering Of Common Stock For US$9.9 Million
List of Tables
Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC, Key Facts
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.