2014-04-27 09:34:19 - Fast Market Research recommends "Credit Agricole CIB S.A. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Advisory Profile" from GlobalData, now available
Credit Agricole CIB S.A. (CA-CIB), formerly known as Calyon SA, specializes in businesses of capital markets and investment and corporate banking. The company operates as the corporate and investment banking division of Credit Agricole Group. CA-CIB offers wide range of products and services in capital markets, brokerage, investment banking, structured finance, corporate banking and international private banking. CA-CIB operates across Europe, Middle East, North America, Central and South America, and the Asia Pacific. The company is headquartered in La Defense, France.
The strategic intent of the company is to reduce its balance sheet in line with the adjustment plan. CA-CIB aims to reduce the consumption of liquidity by almost 20%, this will help in closing the transformation gap and reduce dependency
on short term market resources.
GlobalData's Credit Agricole CIB S.A. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Credit Agricole CIB S.A. in the Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare market. The report is an essential source of information for Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Credit Agricole CIB S.A.'s deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/802321_credit_agricole_cib_sa_pharmaceutical ..
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Credit Agricole CIB S.A., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Credit Agricole CIB S.A., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Credit Agricole CIB S.A., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Region, 2008 to YTD 2014
Credit Agricole CIB S.A., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Sector, 2008 to YTD 2014
Credit Agricole CIB S.A., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised Summary, 2008 to YTD 2014
Credit Agricole CIB S.A., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deal Details
PREDICA Acquires 43% Stake In Groupe Proclif From Duke Street
Korian To Acquire Medica For US$1.5 Billion
HCA Holdings Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2023 For US$1.25 Billion
Sanofi Completes Public Offering Of Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2014 For US$1,000 Million
Sanofi Completes Public Offering Of 4% Notes Due 2021 For US$2,000 Million
Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Public Offering Of 4.7% Senior Notes For US$300 Million
UCB Completes Offering Of Senior Unsecured Convertible Bonds For US$657 Million
Catamaran Prices Public Offering Of Notes Due 2021 For US$500 Million
Sanofi Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2017 For US$960 Million
HCA Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2022 For US$1.35 Billion
Sanofi Completes Public Offering Of 1.625% Notes Due 2014 For US$750 Million
Eurofins Scientific Completes Private Placement Of OBSAAR Bond For US$216 Million
Celesio Completes Private Placement Of Convertible Bond For US$522 Million
Quest Diagnostics Completes Public Offering Of Senior Notes Due 2019 For US$300 Million
Fresenius Medical Care Prices Private Placement Of Notes Due 2020 For US$673 Million
Cardinal Health Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2022 For US$250 Million
Sanofi Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2013 For US$1,000 Million
DaVita Completes An Underwritten Public Offering Of Senior Notes Due 2020 For US$775 Million
Quest Diagnostics Completes Public Offering Of Senior Notes Due 2024 For US$300 Million
Sanofi Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2018 For US$1.5 Billion
Community Health Systems Completes Public Offering Of Senior Notes Due 2020 For US$1.2 Billion
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.