2013-02-06 17:17:05 - Fast Market Research recommends "Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS) is a power utility. The company is an independent and autonomous corporation, owned by the government of Afghanistan. DABS replaced Da Afghanistan Breshna Moassessa (DABM), the former national electric utility to operate and manage power generation, import, transmission, and distribution infrastructure throughout Afghanistan on a commercial basis. Its power generation portfolio includes five directly controlled oil-fired thermal power plants. DABS's thermal power plants includes Kandahar power plant (15.96 megawatts (MW)); Lashkar Gah power plant (3.75 MW); Qalat power plant (3.52 MW); Aybak power plant (2.10 MW); and Tirin Kot power plant (0.40 MW).
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/536170_da_afghanistan_breshna_sherkat_strate ..
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat Key Recent Developments
Nov 12, 2012: USACE To Begin Power Transmission Line Improvement Project
In Afghanistan ShortlynJan 04, 2012: KEC International Secures New Power Orders
GlobalData's Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat - Key Facts
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat - Key Employees
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat - Major Products and Services
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat - History
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat - Company Statement
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat - Business Description
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat - Strengths
Strength - Major Electricity Provider
Strength - Government Support
Strength - Operational Assets
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat - Weaknesses
Weakness - Poor Infrastructure
Weakness - Dependence on Purchased Power
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat - Opportunities
Opportunity - Investment Programs
Opportunity - Focus on Renewable Sources
Opportunity - Rising Electricity Demand
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat - Threats
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices
Threat - Economic Situation
Threat - High Risk Environment
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat, Recent Developments
Nov 12, 2012: USACE To Begin Power Transmission Line Improvement Project In Afghanistan Shortly
Jan 04, 2012: KEC International Secures New Power Orders
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat, Key Facts
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat, Key Employees
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat, Major Products and Services
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat, History
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.