2012-09-16 16:53:49 - Fast Market Research recommends "Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative (DVEC) is an electric utility distribution cooperative. The cooperative owned by its members. The cooperative is a member of Touchstone Energy cooperative, a national alliance for locally owned and member electric cooperatives for standard services etc. DVEC is engages in providing electric services to around 6,129 customers, including residential, commercial and public entities across North Dakota region in an area of 4,673 miles. The cooperative purchases power from regional wholesale power supplier such as, Basin Electric Power Cooperative and Western Area Power Administration under power purchase agreements. DVEC' service area encompasses all or parts of five counties in North Dakota namely Logan, Lamoure, Ransom, Richland, McIntosh, Dickey and Sargent. The cooperative also operates and maintains connection
meters and 4,673 miles of distribution lines. The cooperative is headquartered in Edgeley at North Dakota, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461893_dakota_valley_electric_cooperative_st ..
GlobalData's Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative - Key Facts
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative - Key Employees
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative - Key Operational Employees
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative - Major Products and Services
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative - History
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative - Company Statement
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative - Business Description
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative - Corporate Strategy
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative - Strengths
Strength - Growth Prospects: Business Performance
Strength - Operational Efficiency
Strength - Major Electric Distributor
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative - Weaknesses
Weakness - Long Term Liabilities
Weakness - Unplanned Outages
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative - Opportunities
Opportunity - Energy Efficient Programs
Opportunity - Infrastructure Expansion
Opportunity - Focus on Renewable Energy
Opportunity - Advanced Metering Programs
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions
Threat - Regulatory Obligations
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Power Financial Deals and Alliances
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative, Power, Deals By Year, 2006 to YTD 2012
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative, Power, Deals By Type, 2006 to YTD 2012
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative, Key Facts
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative, Key Employees
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative, Key Operational Employees
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative, Major Products and Services
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative, History
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative, Other Locations
Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative, Key Competitors
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.