Today: November 28, 2015, 7:27 pm

Defence industry in Angola to grow from $5.8bn in 2013 to $8.7bn in 2018
Future of the Angolan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018 - a new market research report on 2014-03-21 14:25:02
The Angolan defence market, valued at US$5.8 billion in 2013, is expected to see a single digit growth rate over the forecast period, to reach US$8.7 billion by 2018. Equipment modernization and border security are expected to drive the country´s military expenditure to register a growth rate of 8.54% over the forecast period.The growth in military expenditure will be supported by the country´s stable economy over the forecast period, which will see rise in defence expenditure as a percentage of GDP from 4.6% in 2013, to 5.0% in 2018. Angola´s capital defence expenditure is expected to increase from US$0.5 billion in 2013 to US$0.8 billion by 2018, while its share in total expenditure is expected to grow from an average of 4.4% during the review period, to 9.4% over the forecast period.Defence equipment such as fighter and multi-role warplanes, helicopters, and patrol vessels are expected to be in high demand over the forecast period. The under developed domestic defence industry and low budget drive the Angolan government to procure from countries that supply low-cost defence equipment.

Click for report details: ..

Browse all Defence Market Research Reports ..

Browse all Defence Company Profile Reports ..

Browse all Latest Market Research Reports ..

About Us is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles,’s online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.

Press Information

Published by
Mike King
London: +44 (0) 203 086 8600

# 383 Words
Related Articles
More From Finance
USGFX Anticipates A Rise In Forex Trading [..]
The Shanghai Composite Index has been volatile and at one stage dropped more than 30% from its June 12 peak, [..]
Credit-Yogi Recommends Reputable Debt Solution Companies To [..]
Many people who have poor credit don’t know what to do about it. They realize that their bad credit prevents [..]
Credit-Yogi Reveals Special Considerations for Military Members [..]
No one wants to have their vehicle taken back by their banks. It’s a source of stress for the individual [..]
Credit-Yogi Teaches Consumers How To Use HAMP [..]
Be Prepared to Utilize HAMP Lenders do not like to help borrowers prevent foreclosure by accessing the Obama loan modification [..]
Credit-Yogi Informs Military Members Facing Auto Repossession [..]
No one wants to have their vehicle taken back by their banks. It’s a source of stress for the individual [..]

Disclaimer: If you have any questions regarding information in this press release please contact the company added in the press release. Please do not contact pr-inside. We will not be able to assist you. PR-inside disclaims the content included in this release.