New Pharmaceuticals research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-04-23 19:21:30
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is a global organization that provides audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services and solutions. The company is an association, operating in nearly 150 countries through 48 member firms.The company's client base consists of national and middle market enterprises, public institutions, privately owned companies and public sector organizations. The major sectors served by the company are: aviation and transport services; consumer business, energy and resources, financial services, life sciences and health care, manufacturing, public sector and technology, media and telecommunications. The company carries out its operations in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific. The company is headquartered at New York, the US.
The company's strategic intent focuses at expanding its operations globally through acquisitions. In line with the strategy, the company acquired Vivens, a provider of Salesforce.com, Microsoft SharePoint and .Net technologies. This acquisition was primarily focused to strenghthen its position as one of the two largest Salesforce.com partner.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/802323_deloitte_touche_tohmatsu_limited_phar ..
GlobalData's Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited in the Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare market. The report is an essential source of information for Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.