2012-09-04 10:53:08 - Dental Implants Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Dental Implants Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017 - GlobalData´s new report, "Dental Implants Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017" provides key market data on the dental implants market in the BRICS countries. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment within two market categories â titanium dental implants and zirconium dental implants. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the overall dental implants market in each of the aforementioned countries. The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available.
This report is built using
data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData´s team of industry experts.
The emerging economies, comprising of China, India, Brazil, Russia, and South Africa, with a significantly large pool of under-served patients, represent the next big opportunity for the leading medical equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world´s most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or olderâa population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It´s estimated that by 2020, India´s population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
- Market size data for Dental Implants market categories â titanium dental implants (external connectors and internal connectors) and zirconium dental implants.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the two market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall dental implants market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the dental implants market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include Nobel Biocare Holding AG, Straumann Holding AG, DENTSPLY International Inc., BIOMET 3i, Inc., OSSTEM IMPLANT Co., Ltd, SIN Implant System, Conexao Sistemas de Protese Ltda., Sybron Dental Specialties Inc., Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Dental Implants competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what´s the most preferred mode of product distribution â Identify, understand and capitalize.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.