2013-09-03 10:49:14 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "DePuy Companies - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update", is now available at Fast Market Research
DePuy Companies (DePuy) undertakes the design, development and marketing of orthopedic, spinal, medical and surgical products. The company operates through its group companies, namely, DePuy Mitek, Inc., DePuy Spine, Inc., Codman & Shurtleff, Inc. and DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc. Its products are used by orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons to treat patients with musculoskeletal defects resulting from diseases, deformities, trauma, or accidents. The company markets its products through a wide network of distributors around the world. DePuy is a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson and is headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the DePuy Companies portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on
the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672698_depuy_companies_product_pipeline_anal ..
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
DePuy Companies - Business Description
DePuy Companies - Major Products and Services
DePuy Companies Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
DePuy Companies Pipeline Products by Development Stage
DePuy Companies Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
DePuy Companies Pipeline Products by Trial Phase
DePuy Companies Pipeline Products by Milestone Summary
Bone Preserving Hip Stem
Bone Preserving Hip Stem Product Status
Bone Preserving Hip Stem Product Description
DISCOVER Artificial Cervical Disc
DISCOVER Artificial Cervical Disc Product Status
DISCOVER Artificial Cervical Disc Product Description
DISCOVER Artificial Cervical Disc Clinical Trial
DISCOVER Artificial Cervical Disc Product Patent Details
Expedium FAS 2
Expedium FAS 2 Product Status
Expedium FAS 2 Product Description
FMS VUE Product Status
FMS VUE Product Description
New Poly Hip Bearing
New Poly Hip Bearing Product Status
New Poly Hip Bearing Product Description
Next Generation Hip System
Next Generation Hip System Product Status
Next Generation Hip System Product Description
Next Generation Orthopedic Power Tool
Next Generation Orthopedic Power Tool Product Status
Next Generation Orthopedic Power Tool Product Description
Next Generation Shoulder System
Next Generation Shoulder System Product Status
Next Generation Shoulder System Product Description
REVIVE SE Product Status
REVIVE SE Product Description
REVIVE SE Product Milestone
REVIVE SE Clinical Trial
DePuy Companies - Key Competitors
DePuy Companies - Key Employees
DePuy Companies - Locations And Subsidiaries
DePuy Companies, Recent Developments
May 16, 2013: Johnson & Johnson Discontinues Sales Of Ultamet Metal-on-Metal And Complete Ceramic-on-Metal Hip Systems
May 07, 2013: Mitek Sports Medicine Launches Small Diameter Dual-Thread Suture Anchor And New PTRC Repair System
Mar 08, 2013: Los Angeles Jury Awards $8.3m In First DePuy ASR Hip Implant Trial
Jan 25, 2013: Johnson & Johnson Metal Hip Implant Trial Begins In Los Angeles
Jan 19, 2013: J&J Likely To Reach $2 Billion Settlement Over Hip Implants Lawsuits
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.