2013-12-04 05:25:36 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile"
Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc. is the investment banking and securities arm of Deutsche Bank AG. It offers underwriting, financial advisory services and mergers and acquisitions assistance. It also provides investment products, brokerage, and financial advice to wealthy individual investors through Deutsche Bank Alex.
GlobalData's Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc. in the Medical Devices market. The report is an essential source of information for Medical Devices companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc.'s deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711795_deutsche_bank_securities_inc_medical_ ..
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc., Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc., Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc., Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc., Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Market, 2007 to YTD 2013
Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc., Medical Equipment Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc., Medical Equipment, Deal Details
OraSure Technologies Completes Acquisition Of DNA Genotek
MedAssets Completes The Acquisition Of Broadlane From TowerBrook
Cephalon Completes Acquisition Of 20% Stake In Mesoblast
Life Technologies Receives Shareholders Approval For Its Acquisition By Thermo Fisher Scientific For US$13.6 Billion
Takeda Pharma Completes Acquisition Of Nycomed International For US$13,681 Million
MicroPort Medical To Acquire Orthopaedic Reconstruction Business From Wright Medical For US$290 Million
Abbott Completes Private Placement Of Notes Due 2017 For US$4 Billion
Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Public Offering Of Senior Notes Due 2023 For US$800 Million
Corning Completes Public Offering Of Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2042 For US$500 Million
Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Public Offering Of 3.600% Senior Notes Due 2021 For US$1,100 Million
Johnson & Johnson Completes Public Offering Of Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2016 For US$900 Million
DuPont Completes Public Offering Of 4.25% Notes Due 2021 For US$500 Million
DuPont Completes Public Offering Of 3.625% Senior Notes Due 2021 For US$1,000 Million
Covidien Completes Public Offering Of 1.875% Senior Notes Due 2013 For US$500 Million
Medtronic Completes Public Offering Of 4.45% Senior Notes For US$1,250 Million
Boston Scientific Completes Public Offering Of 7.38% Senior Notes For US$300 Million
Eastman Completes Offering Of 5.5% Notes Due 2019 For US$250 Million
Medtronic Completes Public Offering Of 6.5% Senior Notes For US$300 Million
DuPont Issues US$400 Million 4.75% Notes Due 2015
Baxter International Completes Public Offering Of 5.375% Senior Notes For US$500 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.