2013-05-31 16:28:16 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
DnB NOR Markets, Inc. provides capital markets services. The company's services include equities trading, corporate finance, foreign exchange dealing, and interest-rate futures and options.
GlobalData's DnB NOR Markets, Inc. New York - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by DnB NOR Markets, Inc. New York in the Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes DnB NOR Markets, Inc. New York's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/600992_dnb_nor_markets_inc_new_york_oil_gas_ ..
* Provides essential information on the financial deals
in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
DnB NOR Markets, Inc. New York, Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
DnB NOR Markets, Inc. New York, Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
DnB NOR Markets, Inc. New York, Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
DnB NOR Markets, Inc. New York, Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Sector, 2007 to YTD 2013
DnB NOR Markets, Inc. New York, Oil & Gas Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
DnB NOR Markets, Inc. New York, Oil & Gas, Deal Details
International Shipholding Completes Acquisition Of U.S. United Ocean Services From United Maritime For $111 Million
NATCO Group Acquires ConSepT
Golar LNG Completes Acquisition Of Nusantara Regas Satu Floating Storage And Regasification Unit From Golar LNG For $385 Million
Teekay Tankers To Acquire 13 Double Hull Oil And Product Tankers From Teekay Corp For $455 Million
Golar LNG Partners Completes Acquisition Of Golar Grand, Liquefied Natural Gas Carrier, From Golar LNG For $265 Million
Golar LNG Partners Completes Acquisition Of Golar Maria LNG Carrier From Golar LNG For $215 Million
Lindsay Goldberg To Acquire 49% Interest In Rotterdam And Houston Terminals And Charleston Greenfield Project
Noble Holding Completes Offering Of 3.05% Senior Notes Due 2016 For $300 Million
Talisman Energy Completes Public Offering Of 3.75% Senior Unsecured Notes For $599.7 Million
Hess Completes Debt Offering Of 5.6% Notes Due 2041 For $1,250 Million
Enterprise Products Partners Completes 5.2% Senior Unsecured Notes Offering For $1,000 Million
Enterprise Products Partners Completes 6.12% Senior Unsecured Notes Offering For $600 Million
ConocoPhillips Completes Public Offering Of 6% Notes Due 2020 For $1,000 Million
Halliburton Completes Public Offering Of 7.45% Senior Notes For $1,000 Million
Kinder Morgan Completes Public Offering Of 9% Senior Unsecured Notes For $500 Million
Cameron Completes Public Offering Of $450 Million Senior Notes
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners Completes 5.95% Debt Offering
Williams Companies Completes Public Offering Of 3.7% Notes Due 2023 For $850 Million
Murphy Oil Completes Public Offering Of 5.125% Notes Due 2042 For $350 Million
Marathon Oil Completes Public Offering Of 0.9% Notes Due 2015 For $1 Billion
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.