2013-12-10 12:04:03 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Dorsey & Whitney LLP - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile"
Dorsey & Whitney LLP provides legal advisory services in the areas of litigation, tax, finance and insurance services to the construction and real estate sector. The company also provides advisory services to other sectors including healthcare, bank and financial institutions. It operates internationally with offices in the U.K., Canada, China and the U.S. It is headquartered at Minnesota, U.S. and employs 1500 people.
GlobalData's Dorsey & Whitney LLP - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Dorsey & Whitney LLP in the Medical Devices market. The report is an essential source of information for Medical Devices companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The
report summarizes Dorsey & Whitney LLP's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711920_dorsey_whitney_llp_medical_equipment_ ..
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Dorsey & Whitney LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Dorsey & Whitney LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Dorsey & Whitney LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Dorsey & Whitney LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Market, 2007 to YTD 2013
Dorsey & Whitney LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Dorsey & Whitney LLP, Medical Equipment, Deal Details
Boston Scientific Completes Acquisition Of Atritech
Universal Hospital Services Acquires Emergent Group
Volcano Completes Acquisition Of Fluid Medical For US$4.2 Million
Synovis Life Technologies Completes Acquisition Of Pegasus Biologics From Comerica Bank
Stryker Acquires OtisMed
C. R. Bard Acquires Specialized Health Products International For US$68 Million
C. R. Bard To Acquire Rochester Medical For US$262 Million
Medtronic Acquires Restore Medical
Otter Tail Completes Public Offering Of 9% Senior Unsecured Notes For US$100 Million
EnteroMedics Announces Public Offering Of Common Stock For US$20 Million
EnteroMedics Announces Private Placement Of Shares For US$45 Million
EnteroMedics Completes Public Offering Of US$29.8 Million
Oncolytics Biotech Completes Public Offering Of Common Stock For US$32 Million
YM BioSciences Completes Underwritten Public Offering Of US$46 Million
BSD Medical Completes Registered Direct Offering Of Common Stock For US$2 Million
Vascular Solutions Files Registration Statement For Public Offering Of Units For US$50 Million
EnteroMedics Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US$5 Million
IMRIS Completes IPO Of Common Stock For US$55.5 Million
BSD Medical Completes Private Placement Of Common Stock And Warrants For US$5 Million
YM BioSciences Completes Public Offering Of Common Stock For US$80 Million
BSD Medical Completed Registered Direct Offering Of US$2.75 Million
EnteroMedics Completes Registered Direct Offering Of Common Stock For US$5 Million
CombiMatrix Completes Private Placement Of Common Stock For US$0.4 Million
EnteroMedics Completes Underwritten Public Offering Of Common Stock For US$14.5 Million
CombiMatrix Completes Private Placement Of Units For US$1.6 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.