2014-01-05 00:43:37 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "East Kansas Agri-Energy, L.L.C. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
East Kansas Agri-Energy, L.L.C. (EKAE) is a producer of ethanol. The company operates an ethanol production plant situated at Garnett in the Eastern Kansas region. It produces and sells grains, which is obtained as a major co-product of the ethanol production process. EKAE converts more than 16 million bushels of corn each year to into more than 42 million gallons of fuel grade ethanol. It offers wet distillers with solubles that contains 9% protein, 3% fat and 34% dry matter, and dried distillers with solubles that contains 25% protein, 7% fat and 90% dry matter. The company also produces corn oil. It produces approximately 35 million gallons of ethanol, 68,000 tons of dried distiller grains with solubles, 110,000 tons of
wet distiller grains with solubles and 92,000 tons of carbon dioxide. EKAE offers services such as ethanol plant general management, ethanol and distillers grains marketing, grain origination services and overall risk management. The company was recognized by EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) for reducing energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions. It manages a DPP grain desk program that allows the clients to make, manage and monitor firm offers at their convenience. EKAE is headquartered in Garnett, Kansas, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/739585_east_kansas_agrienergy_llc_strategic_ ..
East Kansas Agri-Energy, L.L.C. Key Recent Developments
Aug 06, 2013: EKAE Plant to Restart Operations in September with New CEO on Board
This comprehensive SWOT profile of East Kansas Agri-Energy, L.L.C. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of East Kansas Agri-Energy, L.L.C. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR)
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.