2013-12-04 10:18:56 - Fast Market Research recommends "EDP - Energias do Brasil, S.A. (ENBR3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
EDP - Energias do Brasil, S.A. (EDP Brazil), majority controlled by EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (51%), is a holding company for integrated power business. The company through its subsidiaries undertakes generation, transmission, distribution and trading of electricity. Its generation portfolio comprises thermal, hydro and wind power plants with an installed capacity of 2.01 gigawatts. The generation assets are located in the states of Espirito Santo, Mato Grosso do Sul,Tocantins, Ceara, Santa Catarina, Rio Grande do Sul, Rio Grande do Norte, Para and Amapa. EDP Brazil manages its distribution business through EDP Bandeirante and EDP Escelsa. These distribution subsidiaries serve over 2.9 million residential, commercial, and industrial customers in the states of Sao Paulo and Espirito Santo, over a
service area of 51,000 square kilometer. EDP Brazil is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/750594_edp_energias_do_brasil_sa_enbr3_finan ..
The company focuses to enhance its generation portfolio. In line with the objective, EDP Brazil has initiated several development projects which includes: Mascarenhas hydroelectric power plant (HPP) (2013); Santo Antonio do Jari HPP (2015); Baixa do Feijao I,II,III and IV wind farms (2016); and Cachoeira Caldeirao HPP (2017). It also commenced commercial operations of Pecem I Thermoelectric Power Plant (360 megawatts - 50% interest) in December 2012.
EDP - Energias do Brasil, S.A. Key Recent Developments
Apr 17, 2013: Alstom Renewable Power To Supply Equipment For Cachoeira Caldeirao Hydropower Plant In Brazil
Dec 03, 2012: MPX Energia Announces Beginning Of Commercial Operations Of 360 MW Unit 1 At Energia Pecem Thermoelectric Plant
Dec 14, 2012: EDB Sells Additional Energy Of Santo Antonio Do Jari HPP
May 10, 2013: MPX Energia Receives Approval To Start Operations Of Unit 2 At UTE Pecem I In Brazil
Oct 23, 2013: ANEEL approves a 10.36% tariff increase at EDP Bandeirante's annual tariff readjustment process
This comprehensive SWOT profile of EDP - Energias do Brasil, S.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of EDP - Energias do Brasil, S.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.