2014-02-19 18:37:22 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/777554_egyptian_electricity_holding_company_ ..
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company (EEHC) is a government owned integrated energy company. The company specializes in delivering electricity to varied customers in Egypt. It was established as part of liberalization plan in the electricity sector, in 2000. The company's operational structure includes sixteen affiliated companies consisting of six production companies, nine distribution companies and the Egyptian Electricity Transmission Company. The company coordinates, supervises, monitors and manages affiliated companies' operation in the areas of generation, transmission and distribution of electric power.
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company Key Recent Developments
Jan 19, 2014 EHC to ink $783m loan agreements to enchance two power plants
Jun 01, 2013 Saudi Arabia And Egypt Sign $1.6 Billion Agreement To Link Power Grids
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - Key Facts
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - Key Employees
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - Major Products and Services
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - Key Operational Summary
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company, Share of Installed Capacity by Fuel Type (Power Generation), 2010
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - History
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - Business Description
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - Corporate Strategy
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - Strengths
Strength - Business Model: Integrated Structure
Strength - Customer Diversity
Strength - Dominant Market Position
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - Weaknesses
Weakness - Lack of Concentration: Remote Areas
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - Opportunities
Opportunity - Expansion of Renewable Generation Capacity
Opportunity - Solar Power Generation
Opportunity - Favorable Outlook for Electricity Demand
Opportunity - Strategic Financing Plan: 2012-2017
Opportunity - Grid Interconnection
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - Threats
Threat - Vivid Competition
Threat - Rising Fuel Prices
Threat - Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Power Financial Deals and Alliances
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company, Power, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company, Power, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company, Recent Developments
Jan 19, 2014: EHC to ink $783m loan agreements to enchance two power plants
Jun 01, 2013: Saudi Arabia And Egypt Sign $1.6 Billion Agreement To Link Power Grids
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.