2014-03-19 01:05:02 - Elidel (Atopic Dermatitis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Elidel Atopic Dermatitis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
Although the past decade has seen the atopic dermatitis market remain relatively unchanged and a saturated, highly genericized arena, the coming decade could see the launch of the first biologic, which will set a precedent and pave the way for others to follow suit.
Meda´s Elidel contains the molecule pimecrolimus and akin to Astellas´ Protopic belongs to the ascomycin class of macrolactam immunosuppressives. The exact mechanism by which Elidel exerts its effect in atopic dermatitis is still unknown (Elidel prescribing information, 2011). However, studies have found that Elidel binds with high affinity to macrophilin-12 (also referred to as 12 kDa FK506-binding protein or FKBP-12) and inhibits the calcium-dependent protein phosphatase, calcineurin. Calcineurin
in turn inhibits T cell activation by blocking the transcription of early cytokines.
- Overview of Atopic Dermatitis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Elidel including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Elidel for the top nine countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, India and China.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Atopic Dermatitis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Elidel performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Elidel from 2012-2022 in top nine countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, India and China)
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.