2012-09-01 11:58:55 - Governments Encouraging Infrastructure Development by Easing Industry Barriers in Lithuania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania
GBI Research, leading business intelligence provider has released its latest research, "Emerging Power Markets in Eastern Europe to 2020 - " which provides an in-depth analysis of the emerging Eastern European power markets, covering five countries including Lithuania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania in Eastern Europe on the basis of power generation. The report covers the cumulative installed capacity and power generation from 2005-2020 for thermal power, hydro power, nuclear power and renewable power including share by fuel type for thermal power and share by technology type for renewable power. The report also provides Porter's force analysis and the competitive landscape for the five countries in 2011, as well as the macroeconomic factors, import and export scenarios for 2005-2010, annual
electricity consumption data for 2005-2020, and top active and upcoming power plants for thermal power, hydro power, nuclear power and renewable power.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/455918_emerging_power_markets_in_eastern_eur ..
The report covers regulatory structures and provides an infrastructural overview including transmission and distribution networks for 2005-2020, grid interconnection and planned investments for each of the five countries. This report is built using data and information sourced through primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
* The emerging Eastern European power markets of Lithuania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania. based on power generation market analysis
* Historical and forecast data of installed capacity and power generation from 2005-2020.
* Porter's Five Force Analysis for the region.
* Macroeconomic factors and import and export scenario for 2005-2010 for each of the countries covered.
* Demand and consumption scenario and annual electricity consumption figures for 2005-2020.
* Top active and upcoming power projects covering thermal power, hydro power, nuclear power and renewable power.
* Regulatory structure and infrastructural overview for each country including transmission and distribution networks in 2005-2020, grid interconnection and planned investments.
Reasons to buy
* Make strategic decisions based on strong historical and forecast data to identify key markets and growth opportunities for the emerging Eastern European power markets.
* Understand the impact of environmental regulations and macroeconomic factors of the geographic location on device market entry plans.
* Competitive landscape and company profiles also help in identifying key partners and business development avenues.
* The upcoming power projects in each country will help to analyze strategic locations for business expansion and will help manufacturers and suppliers in prospect identification.
* Evaluate potential of emerging markets to quantify return on investments.
Eastern Europe, Power Market, Lithuania, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Hydro, Renewable, Nuclear, Porter's five force analysis, macroeconomic factors, geographic features, competitive landscape, policies and regulations
Companies Mentioned in this Report: AES Corporation, Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD, CEZ Bulgaria, Enel Bulgaria, GDF Suez SA, Hidroelectrica SA, Lietuvos Energija AB, Magyar Villamos Művek Rt., Matrai Erőmű ZRt, S.C. Termoelectrica SA, Slovenske elektrarne, UAB Vilniaus Energija
About GBI Research
GBI Research provides industry-leading global business intelligence solutions. Their products and services help companies make better business decisions, win business and position themselves more effectively. GBI Research publishes more than 100 research reports each year across a wide range of industries. These reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, databases of proprietary in-house data and high quality analysis from their expert teams. GBI Research employs hundreds of highly qualified Analysts across the US, Europe and Asia. View more research from GBI Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1016
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.