2012-09-13 01:10:26 - Fast Market Research recommends "EnerSys (ENS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
EnerSys is a provider of stored energy solutions. The company undertakes the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of industrial batteries. It operates through two product lines, namely, Reserve Power and Motive Power. Reserve Power products are used for backup power for the continuous operations of critical applications and its Motive Power products are used for manufacturing, warehousing and other material handling equipment. The company also offers related products, such as power equipment, chargers and battery accessories. Besides, it also provides after-market and customer-support services for various industrial batteries. Geographically, the company manages its business operations in three geographical segments, namely, Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia and Oceania. The company markets and sell its products globally to approximately 10,000
customers in over 100 countries with plants strategically situated throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia. EnerSys is headquartered in Pennsylvania, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461269_enersys_ens_financial_and_strategic_s ..
The company aims to maintain its existing partnerships and to enter into new collaborative agreements to augment its services. This intent can be indicated from the recent acquisition of a minority interest of EAS Germany GmbH and recent partnership and collaboration agreement signed with PowerGenix Systems, Inc. for providing nickel-zinc batteries. It also focuses on emerging markets, such as India, South Africa and Germany to augment its growth prospects in future. This is indicated by recent collaboration agreements signed with Energy Leader Batteries India Limited, to form a joint venture for producing and marketing batteries for industrial applications.
EnerSys Key Recent Developments
Dec 07, 2011: EnerSys Opens New Battery Manufacturing Facility In China
May 31, 2011: EnerSys Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2011 Results
Mar 08, 2011: EnerSys' ABSL Batteries Delivered To International Space Station
Feb 09, 2011: EnerSys Reports Net Sales Of $508.6m For Q3 Fiscal 2011
This comprehensive SWOT profile of EnerSys provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.