2012-09-18 02:49:23 - ENT Disorders Market to 2017- Cephalosporins, Quinolones and Macrolides to Replace Older Therapies Due to Anti-Bacterial Resistance - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
ENT Disorders Market to 2017- Cephalosporins, Quinolones and Macrolides to Replace Older Therapies Due to Anti-Bacterial Resistance provides in-depth analysis of the unmet needs, drivers and barriers that affect the global ENT disorders therapeutics market. The report analyzes the markets for ENT disorders in the US, the top five countries in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. Treatment usage patterns, sales value and annual cost of therapy are forecast until 2017 for key geographies in the five leading therapeutic segments. Further, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and analyzes the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and licensing agreements that shape the global markets.
The analysis shows that the ENT disorders market will continue to grow
marginally, largely due to the growing population and deteriorating environmental conditions. The prime reasons for the slow growth of the market are the generic domination and the weak product pipelines for all five key indications.
The global ENT disorders market was estimated to be worth $15.3 billion in 2010, having grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7% between 2002 and 2010. By 2017, the global ENT disorders market is forecast to reach $17.2 billion, indicating a CAGR of 1.6% between 2010 and 2017.
The ENT disorders M&A landscape has seen low levels of activity over the last decade, with only 16 deals signed from 2004-2011. The therapeutic area of focus for the M&A deals from 2004-2011 remained highly concentrated for sinusitis. Some deals had multiple ENT disorders as their therapeutic area of focus.
- Annualized market data for the ENT disorders market from 2002 to 2010, forecast forward to 2017.
- Analysis of the leading therapeutic segments, including tonsillitis, sinusitis, rhinitis, otitis media and tracheobronchitis.
- Analysis of the ENT disorders market in the leading geographies globally, which include the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Japan.
- Market characterization of the ENT disorders market, including market size, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage patterns
- Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market
- Coverage of pipeline molecules in the various phases of drug development
- Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. The key companies studied in this report are Abbott Laboratories, Bayer AG, Eli Lilly, GSK, J&J, Novartis AG, Merck & Co., Pfizer and Sanofi.
- Key M&A activities and licensing agreements that have taken place between 2004 and mid-2011 in the global ENT disorders market
Reasons to buy
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms that can produce first-in-class molecules with more efficiency and better safety.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of leading companies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that could fill portfolio gaps.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.