2013-11-25 17:04:59 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "EOG, Resources, Inc., Company Intelligence Report"
EOG, Resources, Inc., Company Intelligence Report
EOG Resources Inc. (EOG) is an independent energy company engaged in the Exploration and Production (E&P) of crude oil and natural gas. Its E&P activities are mainly focused on conventional and unconventional plays in the US, where it is headquartered. It has operations in Canada, the US, Argentina, China, Trinidad and Tobago, and the UK.
* Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company's overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
* Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in
order to meet its upcoming goals.
* SWOT: The report's SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
* Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company's crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company's producing and development assets.
* Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company's exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
* M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company's recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company's status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
* Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
* Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company's performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
* Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company's historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/724058_eog_resources_inc_company_intelligenc ..
Reasons to Get this Report
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
* Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies' existing and future business strategies.
* Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
* Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
* Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 EOG Resources, Inc., Company Overview
3 EOG Resources, Inc., Key Highlights
3.1 Increased Focus on Liquids Production and Continued Strong Performance from Key Domestic Unconventional Resource Plays
3.2 Increase in Capital Expenditure and Free Cash Flow in 2014-2017 to Fund Future Growth
4 EOG Resources, Inc., SWOT Analysis
4.1.1 Emerging Player in Domestic Market with Strong Unconventional Asset Base
4.1.2 Growing Liquids Base and Production
4.1.3 Improving Drilling Success Ratio
4.1.4 Significant Increase in Cash Flows
4.2.1 Low Diversification of Operations
4.2.2 Reserves Replacement Ratio Below Peer Group Average and Increasing Finding and Development Costs
4.3.1 Growing Demand for Energy
4.4.1 Intense Competition from Industry Peers and External Sources
4.4.2 Fluctuating Oil and Gas Prices
5 EOG Resources, Inc., Goals and Strategies
5.1 Improve Liquid Production Volumes
5.2 Maintain Low Debt-to-Total Capitalization Ratio
5.3 Reduce Per-unit Operating Costs
6 EOG Resources, Inc, Production Overview
6.1 Production Profile
6.2 Assets Portfolio
6.2.1 The US
6.2.4 United Kingdom
6.2.5 Other International Operations
7 EOG Resources, Inc., Capital Expenditure
7.1 Costs Incurred
8 EOG Resources, Inc., Acreage
9 EOG Resources, Inc., Exploration and Development Overview
9.1 The US
9.1.1 Eagle Ford Shale
9.1.2 Bakken/Three Fork Shale
9.1.3 Barnett Shale Combo
9.1.4 Leonard Shale
9.1.5 Wolfcamp Shale
9.3 The UK
9.4 Trinidad and Tobago
10 EOG Resources, Inc., Merger and Acquisition Highlights
11 EOG Resources, Inc., Forecast Production and Financial Statements
11.1 Income Statement (2010-2017)
11.2 Balance Sheet (2010-2017)
11.3 Cash Flow Statement (2010-2017)
12 EOG Resources, Inc., Valuation
12.1 Net Asset Value
13 EOG Resources, Inc., Peer Comparison
13.1 Share Price Performance
13.2 Operational and Financial Performance
13.3 Key Financial and Operational Ratio
14 EOG Resources, Inc., Production and Reserves Trends
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.