2012-09-11 14:57:18 - Epidemiology: Depression - A Significant Economic Burden on Society and the Individual - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Between 2011 and 2021, Datamonitor expects to see a very small increase in the number of 12-month prevalent cases of major depressive disorder in the seven major markets, from 32.2 million to 33.4 million. The largest number of and greatest increase in the number of cases will be in the US due to changes in population structure during this time.
Datamonitor estimates that the greatest burden of major depressive disorder cases is in those aged 18â34, especially in women. In 2011, there were 4.4 million cases in men in this age group and 7.9 million cases in women in this age group.
In 2011, Datamonitor estimated that there were 32.2 million 12-month prevalent cases of major depression those aged 18+ in
the seven major markets. Due to stable prevalence rates of depression over the next decade, the number of cases will remain relatively stable.
- Gain insight to market potential, including a robust 10-year epidemiology forecast of 12-month prevalent cases of major depressive disorder.
- Understand the key epidemiologic risk factors associated with major depressive disorder.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the most robust sources for major depressive disorder prevalence data?
- How will the patient population change over the next decade in the US, Japan, and five major EU markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK)?
- How do changes in population structure and risk factors affect the trend in prevalent major depressive disorder cases?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.