2012-07-28 15:06:16 - New Food market report from Canadean: "Essential Amendments to Marketing Activities in the Food and Beverage Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Snapshot"
* Analysis of opinions drawn from leading food and beverage industry executives.
* Analysis of essential amendments to marketing activities of global food and beverage industry in 2012-2013.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading food and beverage industry executives. It analyzes how marketing activities, business strategies and practices in the food and beverage industry are set to change in 2012-13. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
* The opinions and forward looking statements of 210 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 29% represent Director and C-level respondents.
* The research is based on primary survey research conducted by
Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
* The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
* This report covers data and analysis on suppliers' marketing activities in the global food and beverage industry.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/442522_essential_amendments_to_marketing_act ..
Reasons To Buy
* This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
* This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how supplier budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
* This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.
* This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
* This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Global Food and Beverage Industry: Essential Amendments to Marketing Activities
2.1 Amendments to marketing activities by region
2.2 Amendments to marketing activities by company turnover
3.1 Global Food and Beverage Industry Survey Results - Closed Questions
3.2 About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Total Global F&B Industry Survey Respondents by Company Type, 2012
Table 2: Global F&B Industry Buyer Respondents by Job Role 2012
Table 3: Global F&B Industry Buyer Respondents by Region 2012
Table 4: Global F&B Industry Buyer Respondents by Turnover 2012
Table 5: Global F&B Industry Supplier Respondents by Job Role 2012
Table 6: Global F&B Industry Supplier Respondents by Region 2012
Table 7: Global F&B Industry Supplier Respondents by Company Turnover 2012
Table 8: Amendments to Marketing Activities: Global F&B Industry Suppliers 2012
Table 9: Global F&B Industry: Amendments to Marketing Activities by Region 2012
Table 10: Global F&B Industry: Amendments to Marketing Activities by Turnover 2012
Table 11:Global Food and Beverage Industry Survey Results - Closed Questions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Amendments to Marketing Activities: Global F&B Industry Suppliers 2012
Figure 2: Global F&B Industry: Amendments to Marketing Activities by Region 2012
Figure 3: Global F&B Industry: Amendments to Marketing Activities by Turnover 2012
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.